Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tasting Thoughts

From Black Sand Journal
Sweet: When we make pinky-promises, she has me wrapped around her little finger in more ways than one.

Bitter: Holding the Bird in my hands helped me realize my deepest fear is that I'll always be too independent.

From Black Sand Journal
Sour: Throwing out, albeit grudgingly, my five-year old pair of torn jeans will hopefully restore the morality I lacked while wearing them.

Salty: Receiving a very hands-on assessment of my looks from an absolute flamer did not leave me feeling the least bit violated.

From Black Sand Journal
Bittersweet: Waking up to his mistimed text messages on rare mornings makes me momentarily wish I was waking up next to him.

2 comments:

Nicole Callihan said...

For years, I feared I'd always be _too_ independent. Turns out I'm not.

Gutterflower said...

Nice.