Sunday, February 15, 2009

Runaway ~ Too Late

Lately, as you may have noticed from reading my blog, I have found it difficult to synthesize my thoughts. My attempts at writing posts worth publishing leave me with a knot of loaded statements that linger for a moment longer than they are welcome.

I had a dramatic week. While in the past I have never been averse to chasing thrills, my rationale could not console me on Friday. Desperate words danced frantically through my mind and down to the tip of my tongue, but nothing could convey how I felt better than the regretful look in my eyes - something I had absolutely no control over.

So, in light of my rather humbling experience, I have decided to temporarily give up on words as medium of expression and stick to photography. Just until I stabilize.
From Black Sand Journal

3 comments:

Mike said...

Judging by the picture in your post, that may be all you need to be saying.

Roshana Vander Wall said...

Come to Australia! Run away to here! P.S I sent the koalas.

TheWhacksteR said...

interesting.. hope you find what youre looking for!